Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School's OUT for SUMMER !!!

Crazy how the school year has flown right on by . . . Lots of fun days . . . a few sad/bad days . . . but all my days are brighter because of my boys. They are my SUNSHINE !!! Last night we watched Kallahan play for hours at the Baseball End Of Season Party . . . Today, Kallahan and I snook out of school and went out to lunch! (Shhhhhh . . . don't tell !!!) Earlier in the day, I was able to watch the 2nd grade Talent Show with him and then I even got to SUB for his class for a couple of hours! What a treat for this Momma!!! At the end of the day, I happened upon a 6th Grade Reader who has just written and illustrated his 1st book. He was reading to a Kindergarten class . . . and to my surprise, I recognized that voice and dropped in to hear his story. Braeden James McKee, you make me proud!!! He has had rough year at Bales . . . our whole family is glad this year is over for him! In spite of the drama (no details necessary), he received the following awards at the ceremony today: All A's 2009-10, Presidential Academic Award of Excellence, and Perfect Attendance for this school year AND for the three years he was at Bales: 4th, 5th, and 6th grades.

It's been fun. And it's been crazy. But it's OVER !!! Let the summer begin!









1 comment:

  1. *****************************
    This is such an inspirational story to share...

    christmas gourmet gift hampers
    luxury christmas baskets online
    christmas present baskets
    Xmas Fruit Gift Hampers

    Keep on keeping on, we're following you
    hugs,
    Lucy

    ***************************

    ReplyDelete