Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year . . . New Blog !!!





I've tried and tried to remember my "old" blog info . . . but what the heck -- A NEW START!!!
We've had an incredible holiday season with a home full of family and fun.  We've shopped and played and beached and shopped and eaten and shopped . . . see a pattern here?  Sonja, Kimberly, Nancee, Becky, Alecia, Karen, Celia, Emma, and so many more . . . we loved spending time with each of you and making memories.  2009 HERE WE COME !!!


Katie's Family on Christmas Morning
Sunny warm day at the beach . . . in TEXAS !!!
Love, love, love my children.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty. Be careful, though, it can become an obsessive hobby. I've heard, anyway. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you have a blog!! I am so glad you had a Merry Christmas. Your grand baby is so cute! Kimberly is having a boy too.

    ReplyDelete